Monday, November 24, 2008

Music Video - Reflection


T-pain's music video "Can't Believe It" is a very unique video in my opinion. It is different from a lot of other music video because it has such complex editing skills. The video kept me very entertained the very first time I saw it because I was intrigued and interested what the next scene was gonna be. It was very fast paced which was interesting because the song is fairly slow. Each scene was very short and I felt the transitioning was the very best part about the music video. I thought it was very impressive how each image was zoomed in on and altered into a different kind of image. The contrasting of colors was very effective because since everything was mostly black and white, certain images or objects were really highlighted and brought out. I think the style of the video also fits the style of the song very well. T-Pain's music is definetely music that is meant to be enjoyed. His music never talks about any problems or issues in the world. His music is always meant to be danced to and be fun. The video is very entertaining and enjoyable which is very important because it relates well to the song. I also liked the video a lot because I thought it was really funny how they were dancing with puppets at the end and dressed as clowns. There were a lot of random events in this video but I chose it because I felt it was very entertaining and unique.

No comments: