Sunday, December 7, 2008

3rd Autobiography Object


The automobile is one of the most recognized symbols of freedom in American society. My vehicle, a 2002 Chevy trailblazer, is my most prized material object that I own. Turning sixteen is an age that every child looks forward to when they are young. It is one of the most anticipated ages for it is the legal limit to be able to drive a vehicle on your own, a feeling of freedom that is often taken for granted.

My 2002 Chevy trailblazer is an SUV with a V-8 engine. It possesses a 4.2L I6 DOHC 24V FI engine. The exterior body paint is a dark, glossy black. All the windows have been tinted to a dark shade of 20% tint. The vehicle has automatic transmission with four wheel drive. The type of tires on the trailblazer are P245/70R16 BW AS tires. The interior of the vehicle is a cloth material with a dark pewter color. Inside the vehicle there are six speakers with an AM/FM stereo system. There is also a CD player system mounted into the dashboard. The vehicle is around 50,000 mileage. In the city, the trailblazer gets around 15 miles but on the highway it can reach up to 21 miles.

I'm very thankful for my trailblazer that was given to me as a gift for my sixteenth birthday from my grandparents. I'm so blessed to have a vehicle with so much convenience and durablity. I have a lot of pride and take very good care of my vehicle, a typical stereotype of males and automobiles. Crusing around with friends in my car and jamming out to music is a common occurance in my vehicle. I love the feeling of freedom and appreciating everything around me when driving around in my blazer.

No comments: